5/20/2013

"Still With You" A Tribute To George Harrison





As many of you know, George Harrison is my favorite Beatle. Recently I came across a very lovely and amazing tribute to George. The song was composed and performed by Mike Geraghty & is titled "Still With You". It is pretty cool and even feels like something George would do himself. I wanted to post this and get your thoughts also. What do u think?

Still With You (George Harrison Tribute) -- Mike Geraghty


Please check out these recent posts:
May 17, 1968 "Wonderwall" Premiere at Cannes
May 1970 "Let It Be"
Book Review "Shoulda Been There" By Jude Kessler
Junior Press Conference At The Warwick Hotel 8/22/1966

1 comment:

menopausal mama said...

I think this is FABULOUS!!! I like the song and I love the photo montage that goes with it. I have never seen a lot of these pictures before. Thanks for sharing this!

Translate

Click On Photo To See Abbey Road Now!

Click On Photo To See Abbey Road Now!
Real Time Live Streaming!

RINGO STARR AT THE GRAMMYS

Photograph

THE NIGHT THAT CHANGED AMERICA

With A Little Help From My Friends!!!!

The Night That Changed America

Hey Jude

JOHN LENNON LIVE IN NYC

GEORGE HARRISON & FRIENDS NATURAL LAW PARTY 04/06/1992

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (From George's final full concert)

CONCERT FOR GEORGE

PAUL McCARTNEY LIVE!

PAUL McCARTNEY LIVE!
Click on image to see tour dates